Marine Satellite TV & Sat CommsWatch satellite TV, VSAT communications and broadband
- Uninterrupted, crystal clear satellite TV with gyro-stabilised KVH TracVision antennas.
- VSAT broadband service with KVH V3-IP, V7-IP and V11-IP antennas.
- Fully automatic operation and dynamic stabilisation – even in the roughest seas.
Take the advantage with CoursemasterRelax and enjoy your next day out on the water
- Take the advantage of an extra hand on the helm.
- Our reputation for superior steering expertise is acknowledged by international marine industry specialists.
- Coursemaster is the Australian distributor of world-leading marine electronics.
Enjoy a smooth ride with HyDriveSimple-to-install hydraulic steering kits for all types of boats
- Suitable for outboards, inboards stern drives or jets.
- Australian made and exported worldwide.
- Range suitable for small powerboats with a single outboard to multiple V8 installs.
Casual cruising and long haul ocean racingCoursemaster autopilots are manufactured in Australia to perform in harsh marine environments
- Interfaces with GPS, wind instruments, satellite and gyro compasses.
- Rate gyro compass offers accurate course holding and reduced rudder activity.
- Second station, remote steering, jog lever and other remote options available.
Multihull performance specialistsFluid-link steering systems, autopilots, and mast rotation transmitters
- Independent rudder control and ease of installation with HyDrive’s hydraulic steering.
- Coursemaster Autopilots control course holding when changes to hull speed.
- Coursemaster features autotack, autogybe with adjustable angle.
Complete mounting solutionsSelf-levelling radar mast mounts and custom builds
- Sailing yacht mast mounts including universal radome guard.
- Innovative range of high quality stainless and brilliant white powdercoat.
- Seaview by PYI Inc design for major electronics manufacturers.
Navigate to your favourite anchorageRelax and enjoy your next day out on the water
- Take the advantage of a reliable, extra hand on helm.
- Our reputation for technical steering expertise is acknowledged by international marine industry specialists.
- We are the Australian distributor of world-leading marine electronics.
Turn night into dayClear thermal imagery in total darkness to aid night navigation.
- Our eyes are the first line of defence and then there’s night vision.
- Detect floating objects, man overboard, or intruders regardless of lighting conditions.
- Flir thermal imaging cameras are designed for use in harsh marine conditions.
Navigating seas of tomorrowSeiwa's 25+ year commitment to quality and innovation continues.
- Maximum versatility, flexibility and performance in single or multi-station chart plotter.
- Navigate narrow channels and waterways.
- Seiwa offers optional integrated radar and accessories.
Where there’s bait, there are predatorsA sounder is the single most important tool for fishing
- I do not anchor unless we have target fish on the sounder - Greg, Aussie Fisho.
- Easy-to-use menu and professional features available for recreational fishermen.
- Sunlight viewable, colour LCD’s in Koden’s range and the appropriate transducer power will give you the best reading.
Mark your favourite fishing spotA plotter makes it child’s play to anchor on the fish school - Greg, Aussie Fisho
- Save time and fuel on your next fishing trip.
- Seiwa’s chartplotter range offer 5000 – 10,000 user points.
- From 5 inch to 15 inch displays; models with quick release brackets for flybridge or trailer boat installations.
Tired of fighting the steering?Enjoy a smoother ride out to your favourite fishing hole
- Hydraulic steering for small powerboats with a single outboard to multiple V-8 installs.
- Australian-made HyDrive hydraulic steering kits are easy to install.
- Suitable for outboards, inboards, sterndrives or jets.
High accuracy D/DGPSSmartest, most versatile IMO approved AIS and navigation systems
- Complete, upgradeable navigation solutions for future GPS requirements.
- New generation MX521 smart antennas with better than 2m RMS accuracy.
- Single station or dual station with up to 4 slaves on MX-Marine MX500 D/GPS.
Search and rescue, collision avoidanceAdding an AIS transponder to your vessel greatly improves your safety
- See other vessels within your vicinity – even if behind headland or island.
- Search and Rescue Transponders (SARTS) in either type: Carry-Off or Grab Bag.
- Sevenstar Electronics AIS transponders meet all mandatory specifications.
True trail identifies moving targetsSuperb performance for confidence at sea and safe navigation
- Easily identify moving targets from stationary targets like land or bouys.
- Koden’s new MDC2200/2500 displays up to 100 AIS targets and optional AIS interface.
- ATA with up to 50 targets as standard.
- +Coursemaster Autopilots
- FLIR - Thermal Imaging Cameras
- +HyDrive Hydraulic Steering
- Icom - Marine Radios
- +Koden - Sounders Radars Electronics
- +KVH - Satellite TV Phone Internet Broadband
- +Mx-Marine - Navigation Systems
- +Seaview - Antenna Mounts
- +Seiwa - Chartplotters Systems
- Sevenstar AIS & SART
- Shakespeare - Marine Antennas
We have 421 guests online
It was great to get your direct feedback on the new TracVision TV-series
at the Sydney International Boat Show
and we'd like to assist you with your satellite TV and communication questions.
Phone our Sydney office on 02 9417 709702 9417 7097