CM880 Product Brochure
The CM880 autopilot designed to IMO standards for use on workboats, trawlers and freighters of 50 tonnes to 10,000 tonnes or more is a high performance commercial autopilot and the result of over three years of working closely with workboat and freighter captains; ongoing software development since the launch of the respected CM650 pilot; and 18 months of exhaustive sea trials on coastal freighters, workboats and trawlers both in Australia and overseas.
The CM880 is a very robust, single-package unit and incorporates all the specialised features required for the fine control of steering a large vessel while offering simple front panel control even when wearing thick work gloves:
- adjustable turn rate in 5 degree steps for smoother course changes
- LED bar indicator for rudder angle and separate rudder sensitivity control
- yaw control for reducing rudder activity in heavy seas
- counter rudder (rate) factor
- choice between manual or automatic trim for weather helm or for towing off-centre loads
- visual warning when full helm has been applied
- optional CM528 analogue steering interface to suit 360-degree nozzle and jet drive steering systems
- accepts heading imputs from a fluxgate compass, flat top compass slave or a digital input from a gyrocompass
- all NMEA navigation sentences are supported
- range of optional remote steering positions available
- range of remote helms may be fitted
- +Coursemaster Autopilots
- FLIR - Thermal Imaging Cameras
- +HyDrive Hydraulic Steering
- Icom - Marine Radios
- +Koden - Sounders Radars Electronics
- +KVH - Satellite TV Phone Internet Broadband
- +Mx-Marine - Navigation Systems
- +Seaview - Antenna Mounts
- +Seiwa - Chartplotters Systems
- Sevenstar AIS & SART
- Shakespeare - Marine Antennas
Affordable onboard Broadband solutions.
Stay connected! Spend more time relaxing onboard your boat.
Don't miss a moment of the game!
with KVH TracVision® Satellite TV
Call for full details
02 9417 7097
Highly accurate heading, position and speed data with stable and fast tracking capability on the new Koden KGC-222 GPS Compass