CM650 Product Brochure
The Coursemaster CM650 autopilot is designed especially for professional mariners aboard fishing boats, charter boats, ferries, tugs and other workboats -- both light-displacement and heavy-displacement.
It provides all the features you need to hold course in all sea conditions:
- Easy knob control so you don't have to remove gloves to alter course
- Interface with GPS and plotters
- Four sea state settings - including working mode for trawling with nets
- Automatic trim to keep course in cross winds,seas, weather helm, and other offsets
- Rudder angle indicator on graphic display
- Rate gyro sensor option for more accurate steering and to reduce rudder activity
- Extensive range of drive options: hydraulic, mechanical rotary and solenoid
- Easy installation with the computer and controller in one unit
- +Coursemaster Autopilots
- FLIR - Thermal Imaging Cameras
- +HyDrive Hydraulic Steering
- Icom - Marine Radios
- +Koden - Sounders Radars Electronics
- +KVH - Satellite TV Phone Internet Broadband
- +Mx-Marine - Navigation Systems
- +Seaview - Antenna Mounts
- +Seiwa - Chartplotters Systems
- Sevenstar AIS & SART
- Shakespeare - Marine Antennas
Affordable onboard Broadband solutions.
Stay connected! Spend more time relaxing onboard your boat.
Don't miss a moment of the game!
with KVH TracVision® Satellite TV
Call for full details
02 9417 7097
Highly accurate heading, position and speed data with stable and fast tracking capability on the new Koden KGC-222 GPS Compass