HyDrive Hydraulic Steering
HyDrive Engineering - the largest manufacturer and exporter of hydraulic boat steering gear in the Southern Hemisphere.
HyDrive Engineering have been designing and manufacturing quality leisure and commercial marine steering systems in Adelaide since 1966. Winners of seven prestigious awards for design excellence, HyDrive offers a wide range of manual and power steering systems suitable for small outboard-powered boats through to super yachts and commercial vessels.
There is a HyDrive steering solution to suit your boat:
- Runabouts with an outboard motor, inboard motor, jet, or sterndrive
- Powerboats with large outboard motors
- Powerboats with stern drives, larger jet boats or inboards
- Power or sailing boat with multiple steering stations
- Steering suitable for hydraulic autopilots
- Heavy duty helm units and cylinders
- Yacht steering with feedback
- Fluid link circuits perfect for catamaran installations
- Power steering for all sizes of boats
- Tilting helm units
- Heavy duty range in various torque capacities
HyDrive's Admiral Series of hydraulic steering kits are installed in boats of all sizes around the world.
HyDrive's NEW Commander Series of hydraulic steering kits offer an economical alternative and feature HyDrive's new design 501N8 Helm and 511BH cylinder offering exceptional performance and durability.
- +Coursemaster Autopilots
- FLIR - Thermal Imaging Cameras
- +HyDrive Hydraulic Steering
- Icom - Marine Radios
- +Koden - Sounders Radars Electronics
- +KVH - Satellite TV Phone Internet Broadband
- +Mx-Marine - Navigation Systems
- +Seaview - Antenna Mounts
- +Seiwa - Chartplotters Systems
- Sevenstar AIS & SART
- Shakespeare - Marine Antennas
It was great to get your direct feedback on the new TracVision TV-series
at the Sydney International Boat Show
and we'd like to assist you with your satellite TV and communication questions.
Phone our Sydney office on 02 9417 709702 9417 7097