Tired of fighting with the steering on your boat?
Let an Admiral put you in command.
HyDrive, Australia’s largest selling hydraulic steering for small boats, offers the finest in smooth, powerful steering, manufactured to a quality and using materials that are designed to last. Large horsepower outboards are handled with comfort and without feedback from engine torque.
It doesn’t matter whether you have a small boat with a small outboard, or a larger craft with multiple V-8’s, there is a HyDrive Admiral to suit. Everything you need to handle virtually any boat using outboards, inboards, sterndrives or jet units from 4-15 Metres - delivered in a single carton!
An Admiral series steering kit is basically determined by:
1. type of drive ie. outboard, stern drive, inboard motor or jet drive
2. available space to mount the cylinder (dimensions of the engine well area are required)
3. engine's horsepower
View a selection of kits suitable for outboard motors and stern drive motors
View a selection of kits suitable for inboard motors or jet drives
Complete the Steering Selection Form for assistance in determining the right Admiral kit for your boat.
- +Coursemaster Autopilots
- FLIR - Thermal Imaging Cameras
- +HyDrive Hydraulic Steering
- Icom - Marine Radios
- +Koden - Sounders Radars Electronics
- +KVH - Satellite TV Phone Internet Broadband
- +Mx-Marine - Navigation Systems
- +Seaview - Antenna Mounts
- +Seiwa - Chartplotters Systems
- Sevenstar AIS & SART
- Shakespeare - Marine Antennas
New KVH TracPhone V7IP antenna system with mini-VSAT Broadband Service now available in Australia.
KVH Industries, Inc., ships 3000th TracPhone system for mini-VSAT Broadband network
KVH offer high speed miniVSAT rates and what to consider when selecting maritime satellite communication services
Download KVH Connectivity at Sea - a guide to Advances in Maritime VSAT