Outboards & Sterndrives
Each standard Admiral Kit comes in a single carton including the following items:-
- Admiral Series Model 401 Helm
- 2 litres HyDrive ULTRA-15 fluid
- 15 metres (50 ft) high pressure hydraulic tubing**
- Installation Instructions
- All fittings to suit
- Bleeder Kit
- Cylinder type of your choice
** MERCKIT & VOLVOKIT do not include tubing
Which kit will fit my boat?
For outboard motor steering selection, the most important requirement is the amount of room available either side of the outboard motor. Please ensure that the measurement is taken at the narrowest section of your engine well - particularly with tapered wells, as the cylinder tilts down with the motor.
The OBKIT1 using the 211BH cylinder may be the most practical for installation to allow for boarding ladders, ski-ropes, or other obstacles. The Bosun series kits include 411BH cylinders made from anodised aluminium.
- «« Start
- « Prev
- Next »
- End »»
- +Coursemaster Autopilots
- FLIR - Thermal Imaging Cameras
- +HyDrive Hydraulic Steering
- Icom - Marine Radios
- +Koden - Sounders Radars Electronics
- +KVH - Satellite TV Phone Internet Broadband
- +Mx-Marine - Navigation Systems
- +Seaview - Antenna Mounts
- +Seiwa - Chartplotters Systems
- Sevenstar AIS & SART
- Shakespeare - Marine Antennas
New KVH TracPhone V7IP antenna system with mini-VSAT Broadband Service now available in Australia.
KVH Industries, Inc., ships 3000th TracPhone system for mini-VSAT Broadband network
KVH offer high speed miniVSAT rates and what to consider when selecting maritime satellite communication services
Download KVH Connectivity at Sea - a guide to Advances in Maritime VSAT