Outboard & Sterndrive Motors
The new Commander Series offers a range of economically priced hydraulic steering kits to suit your boat.
The standard Commander Series is designed for leisure boats with single outboard motors up to 200HP or twin outboard motors up to 400HP combined -- counter-rotating.
Each standard Commander Series kit comes in a single carton and includes the following items
- Model 501N8 Helm *
- 2 litres HyDrive Ultra-15 fluid
- 15metres (50ft) high pressure nylon hydraulic tubing
- Bleeder kit
- Cylinder type suitable for your boats engine well and outboard motor
*For Heavy Duty or Commercial applications - upgrade helm unit to model 401 or 101 helm (kit models include 'PRO')
Which Commander Kit will fit my boat?
For outboard motor or sterndrive steering selection, the most important requirement is the amount of room available either side of the motor. Please ensure that the measurement is taken at the narrowest section of your engine well - particularly with tapered wells, as the cylinder tilts down with the motor.
The COMKIT1 with the newly designed and manufactured 511BH cylinder may be the most practical for installation to allow for boarding ladders, ski-ropes, or other obstacles.
Need some help? Complete this Steering Selection Form and we'll assist you with the right kit to suit your boat and budget.
- «« Start
- « Prev
- Next »
- End »»
- +Coursemaster Autopilots
- FLIR - Thermal Imaging Cameras
- +HyDrive Hydraulic Steering
- Icom - Marine Radios
- +Koden - Sounders Radars Electronics
- +KVH - Satellite TV Phone Internet Broadband
- +Mx-Marine - Navigation Systems
- +Seaview - Antenna Mounts
- +Seiwa - Chartplotters Systems
- Sevenstar AIS & SART
- Shakespeare - Marine Antennas
It was great to get your direct feedback on the new TracVision TV-series
at the Sydney International Boat Show
and we'd like to assist you with your satellite TV and communication questions.
Phone our Sydney office on 02 9417 709702 9417 7097