Selecting the right autopilot for your boat depends upon its size, displacement and design as well as the conditions you expect to use it in. Coursemaster can supply a variety of power and drive options to provide the most efficient solution.
Please contact Coursemaster Autopilots or your local dealer to discuss drive unit selection, as vessels of the same size can vary in rudder loading. We can advise on the most suitable pilot and drive selection for your vessel.
The following drives are suitable for all Coursemaster Autopilots except the new CM80i autopilot - which has been developed primarily for boats fitted with hydraulic steering - and the CM880 which has been designed for freighters of around 10,000 tonnes and require a solenoid drive.
- «« Start
- « Prev
- Next »
- End »»
- +Coursemaster Autopilots
- FLIR - Thermal Imaging Cameras
- +HyDrive Hydraulic Steering
- Icom - Marine Radios
- +Koden - Sounders Radars Electronics
- +KVH - Satellite TV Phone Internet Broadband
- +Mx-Marine - Navigation Systems
- +Seaview - Antenna Mounts
- +Seiwa - Chartplotters Systems
- Sevenstar AIS & SART
- Shakespeare - Marine Antennas