Intelligent Marine Autopilot with simplified progressive menu
CM950 Product Brochure
The intelligent autopilot system for both power and sailing vessels 6m to 40m.
Integrating all features for leisure or commercial use with compact, panel-mount control head.
Featuring specific requirements for short-handed round-the-world sailing and tournament fishing, casual cruising, or setting off on a long haul ocean adventure, the CM950 offers the strength and reliability of an extra hand on the helm.
- Convenient course control knob with course trim keys
- Large back lit LCD display: rudder angle and heading
- Eight backlit keys for simple access to control options
- Intelligent, self-tuning software: automatically adjusts for speed, sea conditions and trim
- Interfaces: GPS, wind instruments, satellite and gyro compasses
- Autotack, autogybe with adjustable angle
- Rate Gyro Compass: accurate courseholding, reduced rudder activity and reduced fuel consumption, performance stability
- Auto/manual compass calibrations
- Drive options: linear, hydraulic, rotary, solenoid
- Remote options: second station, remote steering, jog lever, follow-up lever,
- Australian made and exported world-wide
The rate gyro compass maximises autopilot performance and minimises the effects of acceleration, roll and pitch. The combination of these two features means that the autopilot is able to steer a more accurate course with less rudder movement resulting in lower power consumption and less wear and tear on the vessel's steering system.
Manufactured to perform in one of the harshest marine environments in the world, Coursemaster Autopilots has specialised in autopilot design and manufacture for over 35years and offers a depth of technical steering expertise and service support.
- +Coursemaster Autopilots
- FLIR - Thermal Imaging Cameras
- +HyDrive Hydraulic Steering
- Icom - Marine Radios
- +Koden - Sounders Radars Electronics
- +KVH - Satellite TV Phone Internet Broadband
- +Mx-Marine - Navigation Systems
- +Seaview - Antenna Mounts
- +Seiwa - Chartplotters Systems
- Sevenstar AIS & SART
- Shakespeare - Marine Antennas
New KVH TracPhone V7IP antenna system with mini-VSAT Broadband Service now available in Australia.
KVH Industries, Inc., ships 3000th TracPhone system for mini-VSAT Broadband network
KVH offer high speed miniVSAT rates and what to consider when selecting maritime satellite communication services
Download KVH Connectivity at Sea - a guide to Advances in Maritime VSAT