HyDrive's Heavy Duty range of precision-made, hydraulic marine cylinders are perfectly suited to the harsh marine environment and the punishment of heavy commercial use.
301 Helm Turns
304 Helm Turns
305 Helm Turns
- The above torques are calculated at a system pressure of 1000psi. For safety reasons, HyDrive steering is capable of producing approx. double the torque shown in case of rudder damage or weather extremes.
- The torque figures for dual cylinders are for push-pull circuits only, and not fluid-link circuits. Fluid-link dual cylinders have the same torque and wheel turns lock to lock as a single cylinder.
- Specifications may be subject to change without notice.
- +Coursemaster Autopilots
- FLIR - Thermal Imaging Cameras
- +HyDrive Hydraulic Steering
- Icom - Marine Radios
- +Koden - Sounders Radars Electronics
- +KVH - Satellite TV Phone Internet Broadband
- +Mx-Marine - Navigation Systems
- +Seaview - Antenna Mounts
- +Seiwa - Chartplotters Systems
- Sevenstar AIS & SART
- Shakespeare - Marine Antennas
New KVH TracPhone V7IP antenna system with mini-VSAT Broadband Service now available in Australia.
KVH Industries, Inc., ships 3000th TracPhone system for mini-VSAT Broadband network
KVH offer high speed miniVSAT rates and what to consider when selecting maritime satellite communication services
Download KVH Connectivity at Sea - a guide to Advances in Maritime VSAT