The MX510 is a two-serial port control and display unit, while the MX512 is a nine-serial port control and display unit. Both are compatible with the MX421, MX521A ‘smart’ D/GPS antennas, MX525A Black Box DGPS receiver and MX575A DGPS Compass.
The MX510/512 systems feature Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM). With RAIM enabled, the MX510 and MX512 are IMO Type Approved – and carry CE, USCG, CCS (Pending) and Wheelmark approvals as well.
The MX510/512 systems are also backward compatible with MX421, MX521, MX525 ‘smart’ antennas and MX575 DGPS Compass, for easy integration into existing navigation systems.
- Stores up to 2000 waypoints with 20-character alphanumeric names and icons
- 100 routes with a dynamic number of waypoints (up to 2000 in all routes).
- Special features includes GO TO, MARK and MOB keys
- 3D Panoramic Steering Display
- Tide, speed graph, sun/moon almanac and wind calculations
- Data is provided on a large and clear 14.5cm backlit LCD display
- Flexibility to use as a stand-alone navigation system or in multi-control mode with one or more slaves via high-speed LAN connectivity
- User-friendly MMI (Man Machine Interface
- Easy integration with ECDIS, ARPA, Gyro and other important navigation information systems
Beacon DGPS systems
- +Coursemaster Autopilots
- FLIR - Thermal Imaging Cameras
- +HyDrive Hydraulic Steering
- Icom - Marine Radios
- +Koden - Sounders Radars Electronics
- +KVH - Satellite TV Phone Internet Broadband
- +Mx-Marine - Navigation Systems
- +Seaview - Antenna Mounts
- +Seiwa - Chartplotters Systems
- Sevenstar AIS & SART
- Shakespeare - Marine Antennas
New KVH TracPhone V7IP antenna system with mini-VSAT Broadband Service now available in Australia.
KVH Industries, Inc., ships 3000th TracPhone system for mini-VSAT Broadband network
KVH offer high speed miniVSAT rates and what to consider when selecting maritime satellite communication services
Download KVH Connectivity at Sea - a guide to Advances in Maritime VSAT