The FB500 provides up-to-the-minute access to e-mail, Internet, and Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), as well as telephone services, creating an “office at sea” that can travel with you wherever you go. With the TracPhone FB500, you will enjoy Internet and telephone connections just like the ones you have at home.
- Uses powerful FleetBroadband service from Inmarsat – the undisputed leader in mobile satellite communications
- Pay-as-you-go plans so you pay only for what you use1
- Internet connections with speeds as high as 432 Kbps (uncompressed)2
- Available in two sizes that match KVH’s satellite TV systems: 68 cm high to match the TracVision M7, or 99 cm high to match the TracVision M9
- Always-on connection for e-mail, Internet and Intranet (via secure VPN)
1 $19.95 monthly access fee will apply.
2 KVH’s Velocity™ Acceleration software boosts uncompressed FleetBroadband data rates by as much as 200%. Velocity Acceleration is available with Inmarsat Airtime by KVH. Rates using Velocity Acceleration may vary based on content being transferred.
- +Coursemaster Autopilots
- FLIR - Thermal Imaging Cameras
- +HyDrive Hydraulic Steering
- Icom - Marine Radios
- +Koden - Sounders Radars Electronics
- +KVH - Satellite TV Phone Internet Broadband
- +Mx-Marine - Navigation Systems
- +Seaview - Antenna Mounts
- +Seiwa - Chartplotters Systems
- Sevenstar AIS & SART
- Shakespeare - Marine Antennas
New KVH TracPhone V7IP antenna system with mini-VSAT Broadband Service now available in Australia.
KVH Industries, Inc., ships 3000th TracPhone system for mini-VSAT Broadband network
KVH offer high speed miniVSAT rates and what to consider when selecting maritime satellite communication services
Download KVH Connectivity at Sea - a guide to Advances in Maritime VSAT